Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Research Blog 8

Primary Source Material

The primary source that I would like to use it actually myself. I have been working at that the Rutgers Dining Facility on Livingston Campus and I'm currently in my third semester there and will probably work there until I graduate. The job on its own is fine: a good environment, people who are willing to help you, decent wage, and allows/encourages interactions with fellow workers and even the people who come to eat. In addition to myself, their are several students who work at the dining hall. I have been able to talk to my roommate who used to work at the dining facilities and has experience attending school while simultaneously working and while not working. In addition, I 'm able to talk with the head student manager, who has to work more hours and oversee all of the students who work at the facility.  

No comments:

Post a Comment